Things I Want
- to develop to the point where I ride beautifully, with great skill and athleticism.
- to someday have a smallish house by the sea, with great big open spaces, big trees, and an eatin' garden
- to instill habits that ensure that I will age gracefully, and in vibrant health
- to keep you.
- To grow a not-too-massive collection of art that satisfies me deeply, no matter what "real" collectors think of it.
- To grow my knowledge of wine into that of a full-fledged expert.
- To never, ever stop getting ahead of myself.
Things I Do Not Want
- To get trapped by stuff.
- A huge house.
- A status car.
- To ever feel beholden.